- 30 minute test commute on light traffic day
- Got lost in Northern Virginia
- Made three balls-ups at the till (none fatal)
- Helped lots of customers find running shoes they can love
- Served two customers concurrently for the first time (and sold both great shoes, including a pair of the Awesome Creations)
- Ate breakfast at 7am, lunch at 5pm, nothing in between
- Wondered why my prospective employer didn't call
- Decided I don't answer e-mails where the sender can't be bothered with transitive verbs (let alone any content of substance)
- Mark made me a cup of tea just the way I like it when I came home.
"The woman who starts the race
is not the same as the woman
who finishes the race."
Celebrating 𝗍̶𝖾̶𝗇̶ 𝟣̶𝟨̶ 20 years
of triathlon and other
life-changing experiences.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Balancing the checkbook of my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment