"The woman who starts the race is not the same as the woman who finishes the race." Celebrating 𝗍̶𝖾̶𝗇̶ 𝟣̶𝟨̶ 20 years of triathlon and other life-changing experiences.
ok.....first of all, in other state with technology less than 20 years old you can use your EZPass in ANY of the toll lanes.Second, it's not that I chose not to listen to Mary, it would have been unsafe to switch lanes by the time I realized she was right.so the moral of this story is....listen to Mary unless you want the whole world to know you made a mistake.:-)
Post a Comment
1 comment:
ok.....first of all, in other state with technology less than 20 years old you can use your EZPass in ANY of the toll lanes.
Second, it's not that I chose not to listen to Mary, it would have been unsafe to switch lanes by the time I realized she was right.
so the moral of this story is....listen to Mary unless you want the whole world to know you made a mistake.
:-)
Post a Comment