Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jens is on The List

So - we all have one. A list of 'freebies.' Those celebrities, athletes, actors, presidents, etc that one's partner understands that if they came a callin', you'd go a runnin'.

Jens Voigt is on my list. He's adorable - lovely German accent, sense of humor, tough as nails and an incredible team player. It's not that I necessarily want to do the hanky panky with him. Really, it's more that I want him to appear before me on the mountains of Lake Placid and pull me up them.

So this is me on the trainer watching Jens in the individual time trial of the tour. Note the splinted arm. I coulnd't ride outside at that point, though I'm going to try that tomorrow.


And here is my sling, adorned with my words of inspiration.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I agree with the "Jens" pick and love the inspirational note to yourself on the sling! Rock ON!!!